- Efficiency: High filtrationefficiency and low emissions ≤ 5 mg/Nm³s*
*Other emissions obtainable on request.
- Long lasting filtering cartridges
- Fast, simple filtering cartridge maintenance
- Limited maintenance thanks to the efficient counter-washing Pulse-jet cleaning system.
- Low pressure drops during operation with minimal compressed air or electricity consumption
- Sturdy and fully sealed construction to assure safe and reliable operation over time.
- Version ATEX II 3D available on request.
- Safe and easy inspection
HJL CART Cartridge filters are fully customisable and designed for each specific project. They are built with S275JR steel of a thickness suitable to operate with medium-high dust loads, for outdoor installation and continuous operation.
The filtering cartridges with Ø125mm, available in lengths between 1,500 mm and 2,000 mm are equipped with SEEGER fastening system for quick maintenance. The fibre used for the cartridge is chosen based on the application. The cartridge can be removed from the walk-on filter roof.
HJL CART cartridge filters are equipped with a counter-current Pulse-Jet compressed air cleaning system. This is mainly composed of a compressed air tank, PED certified according to the 2014/68/EU standard, equipped with pre-wired “Full Immersion” membrane valve with BUS management system and electronic control unit installed on the filter for automatic cleaning based on when the cartridges are clogged.
To optimise cleaning system efficiency, Venturi nozzles can be installed on each cartridge.
The cartridge filter dust discharge system is built with a collector auger at the bottom of the hopper and sealed rotary feeder for unloading in Big-Bags.
HJL CART ATEX Zone 22
The 2014/34/EU directive requires all products to be ATEXcertified if they are installed in atmospheres with a risk of explosion; HJL CART ATEX filtersare CE ex II 3D certified to be installed in ATEX 22 areas.
Please fill out the below form and our sales account manager will contact you shortly. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.