- Efficiency: Emissions ≤ 5 mg/Nm³*
*Other emissions obtainable on request
- Modular System
- Standard versions from 16 to 64 cartridges
- Standard versions from 2,000 to 16,000 m³/h
- Optimisation of consumption and energy savings
- Customised plant engineering solutions
- Limited maintenance thanks to the efficient counter-washing Pulse-jet cleaning system
- Simplified maintenance thanks to the use of quick couplings
The PC® Cart range includes compressed air self-cleaning high efficiency cartridge filters that can solve all dry filtration problems.
The air being treated enters the filter by passing through a pre-chamber that helps separate the coarser particles; the flow then goes through the cartridges, depositing the contaminant outside of them, while clean air is delivered from the filter head.
A cyclical electronic panel sequentially cleans the cartridges.
The filtering cartridges with Ø125mm and length of 1,500 mm are equipped with SEEGER fastening system for quick maintenance. The fibre used for the cartridge is chosen based on the application. The cartridge must be removed from the filter roof.
The high filtering surface of each cartridge grants small overall dimensions, which, in comparison to traditional bag filters, also makes it possible to install PC® CART in indoor environments.
Cartridge filter with ground fan
To allow installations with customised capacities and heads, PC® Cart cartridge filters can be fitted with a fan installed on the ground.
Please fill out the below form and our sales account manager will contact you shortly. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.